Monday, October 30, 2006

WHY I ENTERED THE BLOGOSPHERE

I have been thinking of starting a blog for a long time now. The reason my friends give for starting a blog is that blogging is in fashion. Even I feel the same way but for me the most important reason to start blogging is to understand myself better because once I think about an issue and I write about it , I will be able to analyse myself better . Another reason is that my friends and family will be able to understand what I stand for and more importantly the reason for such a stand.
I am an avid fan of sports and like following politics and current affairs . I just love reading especially newspapers. I do get many thoughts in my mind and feel strongly about certain things. I wish to express these issues and also want to know what others feel about it. I think there is no better way to let the world about me than starting a blog.

No comments: